1. How do I make a donation to One By One?
Donations to One By One can be made by check or credit card.
To donate by check:
• Make your check payable to “One By One”.
• Please be sure that your current contact information is on your check -or-
• Download and complete our donation form and mail it with your gift to:
One By One
6512 23rd Ave NW Suite #305
Seattle, WA 98117
To donate by credit card:
- DONATE ONLINE through our secure donation page -or-
- Call us at (206) 297-1418 and make your donation over the phone -or-
- Download and complete our donation form and mail it to the address above -or-
2. Is my donation to One By One tax deductible?
Yes. One By One is a Washington State Nonprofit Corporation exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. One By One’s EIN # is 20-4434900.
3. I have unused medical supplies. Can I donate them?
Unfortunately, One By One cannot accept medical donations from individuals. One By One does plan to work with partners in the field to provide bulk medical supplies to our grantees as needed.
4. I am a medical doctor. Where can I receive fistula surgery training?
The aim of most of our grantees is to provide fistula repair training to local doctors which will build long-term capacity to address the issue of fistula in their home countries. Therefore, spaces for training non-resident doctors are limited.
There is a need, however, for volunteer doctors to provide training in the fields of obstetrics and to relieve local ob/gyns who must travel to receive training. One By One is developing a partnership with US Doctors for Africa, a nonprofit specializing in sending volunteer doctors to Africa to provide medical care of all kinds. If you are interested in participating in this program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to GET INVOLVED